Want to help your colleagues adopt healthier and happier lifestyles?
Help your staff save energy at home with our free and interactive employee engagement services, funded by the Scottish Government. Through interactive workshops, e-learning and tailored solutions for your organisation, we can help your colleagues reduce their bills and improve their wellbeing.
Free interactive workshops
Our free, fun and interactive workshops help your colleagues cut down their energy use, save water and travel sustainably. Attendees can save money on their bills, become healthier through active travel, and help tackle the climate emergency.
Fully funded by the Scottish Government, our expert trainers can deliver the sessions online or at any location across Scotland. The workshops are tailored to suit your specific needs and cover a range of topics:
- Energy efficiency – how to save energy and reduce fuel bills while keeping warm at home
- Sustainable travel – exploring greener ways to get around, from active travel to electric vehicles
- Saving water – ways to use water wisely, delivered in partnership with Scottish Water
Email us to book a workshop on any of the topics above, or we can work with you to deliver a tailored programme for your company. We also offer home energy e-learning on how to save money and energy at home and tackle the climate emergency.
What else is on offer?
We can also support your organisation with:
- Employee engagement strategy: from developing an action plan to implementing and evaluating activity, we’ll help you create a valuable, sustainable programme for your team.
- One to one support to help your employees:
Benefits for your organisation
- Greener behaviour at work - as staff tune in to saving energy at home, they are likely to adopt the same behaviour in the workplace
- Improved ‘green credentials’ and evidence for environmental and ethical accreditations
- Support for your corporate social responsibility and HR objectives.
Benefits for your colleagues
- Save money - making a few small changes to how energy is used at home could add up to substantial savings
- Learn new skills - ideal for setting up or upskilling a green team
- Work towards a low carbon lifestyle and help build a greener, healthier Scotland.
How we’ve helped organisations like yours
"The training was delivered professionally and there was minimal effort required to organise. Attendees ranged from people with little or no experience in environmental matters to environmental professionals yet we all took something away with us. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to engage staff in energy.”
Kiera McLuskey, Environment specialist, Network Rail
“During our ISO14001 Audit, it was recommended that we should do some focus days/weeks on topics such as waste and energy saving. When the training was offered it felt like a good chance to kick start this. It was very informative and engaging with lots of new ideas and facts that surprised us all.”
Amanda Keen, Systems Auditor, Highland Spring
"The range of services on offer to our members was very impressive. Everything from free in-depth home renewables visits with tailored advice to organising eco-driving courses for our staff at our workplace. The staff are very committed and knowledgeable and it would be an understatement to say I am very impressed."
Derek McGregor, Senior Policy Officer, SEPA
Drop our employee engagement team an email to find out how we can help your organisation.
Keep up to date
Subscribe to our employee engagement newsletter for the latest updates, events, content for your staff communications and energy saving information straight to your inbox, every two months.