Free and impartial energy saving advice
The first step for anyone looking to keep warm and save money at home is to get in touch with us. Our friendly advisors are just a free call or email away and provide tailored advice to help everyone in Scotland:
- Keep warm at home
- Save money through reducing bills
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Live a greener lifestyle at home and on the move
- Find funding to make energy saving home improvements
How we can help
We carry out a tailored Home Energy Check which gives each householder a personalised report with practical, simple steps to save money and reduce energy use. We can help your clients and community members access funding to make their homes more efficient and cheaper to heat, including grants and interest-free loans from the Scottish Government.
We also signpost to a whole host of other services and can arrange home visits for people that need that extra bit of help.
How to get in touch
If any of your clients or community members are looking for help, they can:
- Call us free on 0808 808 2282 from 8am – 8pm on weekdays or 9am – 5pm on Saturdays, or request a call back online
- Take a look around our website for all the latest information on ways to save money and keep warm at home, as well as details of news and events taking place near them
Alternatively, you can refer them to us using our secure referral portal.
We’d love to hear from you
Any questions? We’re happy to chat about how we can support your group or organisation – just send us an email to get things started.
Keep up to date
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter for the latest updates, events, and funding information, straight to your inbox.