Private Rented Sector Landlord Loan
Landlord funding is available to help you make energy efficiency improvements to your rental properties.
Calling all private landlords: funding is available from the Scottish Government to help you make energy efficiency improvements and meet future minimum standards.
The Private Rented Sector Landlord Loan can help you spread the cost of energy efficiency improvements to your rental properties.
It pays to be an energy efficient landlord
- Improving the rating of your properties will help you meet future minimum energy efficiency standards
- Energy efficient properties can reduce potential problems like damp and condensation
- Cosy, efficient homes are more attractive to tenants, which could also lead to a lower turnover of tenants and void periods
- Your tenants could benefit from lower energy bills, reducing their risk of fuel poverty
- You’ll be playing your part in tackling Scotland’s carbon emissions
- You could boost your income by installing renewable technology
Our private landlord specialists can advise you on what energy efficiency improvements you could make and what funding may be available. They’ll support you every step of the way.
Call us on 0808 808 2282 or request a free call back to get started today.